School uniforms are required to provide an atmosphere of mutual respect for persons. At St. Ann’s, we want to foster a culture where children develop respect for each other based on their accomplishments, spirituality, personality and intellectuality and not based on what they wear.
Parental support of the Dress Code will greatly assist our staff in fully implementing it.
- No patterns or logos of any kind, except for St. Ann’s Code of Arms and Eagles – St. Ann’s School approved
logos. Solid navy and white ONLY.
- *NEW* – School MASSES require all students to wear a collared shirt or dress.
- Outdoor shoes and all headwear are to be taken off on the carpeted areas at the student entrances of the school.
- Non-marking inside shoes are to be worn inside the school and for gym class.
- Socks are required with indoor shoes.
- Field trips are to be uniform, unless otherwise specified.
- Parents and students will be notified through a special notice if there is a day when uniforms are optional students (non-uniform days).
- No nail polish or makeup is allowed.
- All shorts/skirts/skorts should be fingertip length.
- No midriff should be visible.
- All uniforms should be a marked with the student’s name.
If, for some reason, the complete uniform cannot be worn, a written note of explanation must be sent to the school by the parent.
- Standardized as blue shorts, and grey t-shirts.
- Non-marking inside sneakers are to be worn for gym class.
- Socks are required.
School approved quality uniforms may be purchased online through LAND’S END: your school uniform source using the following link and school code or by calling 1-800-469-2222.
School code: 900186958